Beeswax is a by-product of honey harvesting. It is a natural wax produced by individual honey bees of the genus Apis. Beeswax has non-allergenic properties that can make it a useful skin protector from various airborne allergies. It also provides slight anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities which can benefit the body. Each balm is blended with other natural flavours and oils, to add to the health benefit of the balm.
- Camphor helps in clearing chest congestion due to colds, allergies and sinus problems.
- Citronella is an excellent mosquito repellent and useful for oily skin.
- Olive keeps your skin soft and smooth and protects it from chafing
- Eucalyptus is the perfect remedy for cold symptoms, relieve clogged nose and chest pain.
- Coconut is best for cracked heels and softens the tough skin.
- Wintergreen soothes sore, inflamed joints and can be used as a soothing massage balm.
- Jasmine, sandal and lavender balms work greatly as solid perfumes.